1. It is illegal to flush a toilet after 10pm in Switzerland.Say no to diarrhea if you need a fresh night. (Source: farm4.static.flickr)
2. It is forbidden to be fat in Japan.In 2009, a maximum waistline limit was set, that is, every man aged over 40 must not have a waistline over 31’’ and women cannot measure over 35’’. (Source: gqcdn.gqindia) Sounds unusual coming from a country that gave us the gift of sumo wrestling.
3. In Bangladesh, children above 15 can be sent to jail for cheating on their final exams.It’s time you start respecting your country for letting you cheat on those countless assessments.
4. Riding an ugly horse is off-limits in Wilbur, Washington.Now isn’t this discriminating?
5. It is illegal to buy the services of a prostitute in Sweden.Although prostitution is not illegal, buying their services is. Which means, the prostitutes would not be breaking the law if you are found in their realm.
6. In Pennsylvania, it is illegal to tie a dollar bill to a string on the ground and pull it away when someone tries to pick it up.They just killed childhood.
7. There is a law in Hong Kong that allows a wife to kill her husband if she finds him cheating. However, she must kill him with her bare hands.
(source: quickmeme)They (men) asked for it.