- Can you tell us a little about yourself? Where do you live and where are you from? How long has photography been a hobby or career of yours and what motivated you to get started?
- Are you a self-taught photographer or did you take any of the professional courses in Photography?
- Artists you looked upon in your initial stages in this field?
- Tell us about your Photography Equipment?
- Do you have eyes on any particular new equipment which you would like to acquire?
In an industry that is becoming more and more saturated with those willing to work for free, it's not an easy task.
- How did you get into wild life photography?
- What advice would you give to a person who is just beginning his career in Wildlife photography?
- There is a considerable amount of danger in this field...
- How do you set up for and take the image?
- In 2011, you were awarded with the International Youth Photographer of the Year award from Nature's Best Photography which was soon followed by BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year accolade. What was that one thing that made your photographs stand out?
- Which is your favorite image? Could you explain the background story behind it?
- You also show a soft corner to the Landscape Genre. What, according to you is the key to make a great landscape photograph? Is it the same as making a great photograph in general?
- How important is the role of Photoshop in your final images? What are your views on "Editing being termed as cheating"?
Amazing images can be made with fairly basic equipment
- Photography is a Great Hobby but a Bad Career. Your views?
- According to you what is the most challenging thing in pursuing a career in Photography?
If you're truly very passionate about something and have the determination and patience, there's no stopping you.
- You’ve learnt the most from?
- If you could ask yourself one question about your photography what would it be and why?
- If someone says “How can I be next Jess Findlay?” What would you say?
- Why don’t you show our viewers your 5 photographs which are closest to your heart?