- Download the appropriate Android 5.0 Lollipop factory images for your device. Download for Nexus 4 from here, and Nexus 5, 7 and 10 from here.
- Nexus USB drivers configured and installed.
- Nexus device with an unlocked bootloader. (Follow our Guide here to unlock your bootloader!)
- A computer with ADB installed and set up.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ in Settings > Development options, and plug the device to the computer.
- Completely back up your Nexus device.
adb reboot bootloaderStep 3: Once the device is in bootloader mode, run the flash-all script file to start the flashing process. This is it! Your Nexus device will begin installing the Lollipop factory image and will restart once the process completes. If you have any problems during the process, feel free to drop a comment below.