Did you enjoy our top 5 picks of the ultimate horror/gore movies that sends shivers down your spine and makes you cringe in the most inconvenient way possible?
Did you stick throughout the movies just to realize in the end what a twisted person you really are?
Now do you feel like you need to share this precious feeling of yours with someone special?
Worry not! We bring to you the 2015’s 100% politically incorrect movies (read most disgusting horror movies) that will make your partner see the true dark insanity in you.
- The Human Centipede III – Releasing this May the 22nd, the movie released it’s teaser trailer which glimpsed that they just took the human centipede to a whole new level, making it a 500 personnel centipede. You think you saw it all, infamous for its terrifying and graphic scenes of a psychotic lead character conducting experiments on human beings, but they took the word “disgusting” way too seriously.
- Gore Orphanage – Set to release in October 2015, this movie is inspired by an actual Ohio urban legend with the same name, about an orphanage that burned up with kids trapped inside. Even though it is deemed as a myth by historians, the twisted imagination of the makers knows no bound and the trailer gives you exactly what the title says, GORE!
- Wrymwood – This movie came out in February and involves all the guts and gore to please your horror loving soul. It is a zombie flick with all the bone crunching berserk coolness, and even though it does not have the best storyline there are some brilliant ideas and humorous moments with constant blood bath you’d definitely enjoy.
- Unfriended – Released in April this year, the movie caused quite uproar with its new take on cyber horror. With mild gore and mind games played by a demonic entity, this new age horror will keep you at the edge of your seat while rooting for the not so divine justice.
- Charlie’s Farm – Set to release this year, the movie revolves around the basic horror movie intro of adults going off in the wild to look for the urban legend psycho killer, and finally are faced with their nightmares. Then starts the painfully long throat slashing, eyeballs gouging, dead bodies rotting experiences that are quite nicely done for a low-budget horror movie.
Have the perfect romantic movie night with your special one, who may or may not stay after that. You might even get reported, but, don’t you worry sweet child, don’t stop this from being who you truly are.
P.S. real life enactment of the movie activities is strictly prohibited. CryBytes or the author takes no responsibility for any damage caused whatsoever!