For those who had subscribed for Apple Music on the first day itself, their free trial ends today i.e. September 30. Now, if you have enjoyed the services, this post is not for you. But, if you feel little circumspect, this is a must read.
For all who are unsure about Apple Music or want to stick to Spotify, here is how you can turn off the auto renewal.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Find and tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Select “View Apple ID.”
- Select “Manage” under Subscriptions. (Or, if you have more than one subscription, select “Membership.”)
- Switch off the green Auto-Renewal button.
- Your phone will ask you if you’re sure, and tell you when your free trial ends. (You can always change your mind later.) Confirm by pressing “Turn Off.”
You can always change your preference by following the above steps, so my suggestion would be turn off the auto renewal, rather pay it monthly if you want to. Saves a lot of money!